Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Sandy Beach from Which Exit Angel



Welcome back to Nighthawk Talks. Tonight we have Reverend Sandy Beach from Chris Redding's Which Exit Angel.


Seriously, Sandy Beach?

My parents were avid surfers so they loved the beach. Having the last name Beach was a bonus. And they had a great sense of humour.


Obviously. What church are you reverend of?

I run a non-denominational church. Everyone is welcome. Sometimes  I preach about God and The Bible. Other times I preach about how to be a good person. Right now, I'm not sure what my faith is.


Why are you questioning your faith?

I'm not sure. I've just seen so much bad in the world. I don't know how there can be a God if he lets this evil happen.

Can you question your faith and accept the existence of angels at the same time? How did you meet the angel?

She's investigating the murder of another angel. It blew my mind for sure. She didn't look like an angel at all.

That does sound like a lot to take in. But there's more, isn't there? You two are trying to stop the Apocalypse.

The forces of good and evil are using the Earth as a battleground. The bad guys are tired of being relegated to Hell so they are going to fight the angels for control of the world.


I guess I better let you get back to work. I'm not in favour of apocalypses and have a great admiration for those who stop them.

For more on Sandy Beach, read Which Exit Angel by Chris Redding who you can also follow on Twitter @chrisredding.

No comments:

Post a Comment